Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Mayor of Jasper Who Is Being Called The Most Racist Man In Texas Responds

Jasper Chief of Police Rodney Pearson, Jasper's Mayor Mike Lout, and The Mayor's Girlfriend Deddie Foster, Who Also Works For The Mayor At his Jasper KJAS Radio Station All Issued Statements 

By OMBUDSMAN PRESS NEWS SERVICE:
If your Thought That The Prime Time Drama DALLAS Was Full of Lie, Back Stabbing, and Who Shoot JR? Then You Need To Stay Tuned In To Jasper Texas. 


The following statement was issued by Jasper Police Chief Rodney Pearson on Wednesday;
I want to take this opportunity to address the allegations as reported by some local media outlets. These allegations by Ms. Rauscher are outrageous, hurtful and completely false. I have been informed that a few days ago Debbie Foster (KJAS radio employee and girlfriend of Mayor Mike Lout) accompanied Ms. Rauscher to the Sheriff's Department. There with Debbie Foster present, Ms. Rauscher proceeded to make false allegations against me about an event that allegedly occurred in October.
This last year has been nothing short of a nightmare for my family, me and much of the Jasper community. Ever since I stepped into the position of Police Chief there has been a select group of individuals who have made it their mission in life to remove me from office by any means or methods. Malicious personal attacks have been hurled time and again against my family and me. We were hopeful that during the holiday season and in the spirit of decency that these attacks would cease. We were wrong.

Mayor Lout and a few of his friends have created an atmosphere of division, resentment and hostility here in Jasper. However, I am comforted by the countless well-wishers who have encouraged and lifted me up throughout this difficult ordeal. I am confident that as the true facts come to light, justice will prevail and I will be totally vindicated from these false and malicious charges.
"In the meantime, as the Chief of Police it is my duty to serve the whole City of Jasper. I will continue to do so. During this Christmas season I will continue to pray for peace and tranquility for Jasper and that God will remove the malice and ill will from the hearts of those who continue to attack my family and me.

Sincerely,

Rodney Pearson

The following statement was issued by KJAS owner and Jasper Mayor Mike Lout on Wednesday;

In response to Mr. Pearson's claims;
Mrs. Rauscher contacted Debbie Foster. Ms. Rauscher said that she wanted to talk to me about an improper act allegedly performed by Chief Rodney Pearson. She further stated that she wanted to bring the issue before the Jasper City Council at its December monthly meeting.

I advised Ms. Foster that I did not want to get involved in the investigation of any alleged criminal act and that the City Council was not the venue for such complaints. I further advised that Ms. Rauscher should contact the proper law enforcement agency.
I was later told that Ms. Rauscher did not feel comfortable filing a report with the police department and that she instead went to the Jasper County Sheriff's Department.

I cannot make a statement or make any judgment to Ms. Rauscher's claims, in that I was not there.

The following statement was issued by Debbie Foster on Wednesday;

My name is Debbie Foster and I am an employee of the KJAS radio station along with the girlfriend of Mayor Mike Lout. I also have had the pleasure of a long time close friendship with Beverly Rauscher. I was asked by my friend to meet her at the JSO while she filed the complaint against Mr. Pearson. Although, I expressed skepticism about my presence I did agree to meet her and sit with her in support. As witnessed by both Bob Walker and James Carter I was merely there in support of my friend and never interjected anything into their conversation. According to Beverly this incident was reported at the time of the occurrence and also many other friends were aware of the situation. Mayor Mike Lout nor myself will be the scapegoat for the atmosphere of hostility, resentment and division here in Jasper as quoted and created by Mr. Pearson himself!