Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BISHOP L. J. GUILLORY GETS STAR POWER BEHIND HIS BOOK "I KNOW WHY THE CAGED LION ROARS"












BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA-

Bishop L. J. Guillory, gets the Power of Hollywood behind his book "I KNOW WHY THE CAGED LION ROARS."

BISHOP L. J. GUILLORY, has enlisted help from his Hollywood friends to get the buzz out about his upcoming movie deal that is being penned with one of the Hollywood film makers. The Bishop has refused to allow the film makers to buy his intellectual rights/properties to his movie.  "I had to live through every day of my story and I will not allow anyone to come along and buy my rights to tell the complete story as it happened!" and "More Paramount I want my family to always enjoy the rights to my story!" Said, Bishop Guillory

Many of the film makers in Hollywood buy all rights to book-stories; in order to continue making money on the rights long after the film is no longer in box offices. Bishop Guillory, played his cards right by getting some of  Hollywood Biggest Stars to read his book and agree to playing roles in the movie before going to the table to shop his deal with the film makers. I Know Why The Caged Lion Roars, has been put into the hands of a number of my friends who want the best for me and the movie!  Said, Bishop Guillory.

On a resent Book Signing Tour of 12 states Bishop Guillory made sure that "I Know Why The Caged Lion Roars" was being read by all of those who wanted to know how he made his come back after being abused by the Compton Police Department in California. Serving now as the Ombudsman General to Ombudsman International, Bishop L.J. Guillory, host to a Sunday talk show after (WASHINGTON, D.C.) Meet The Press.

Bishop Guillory, has the ear of Millions of listners and the hearts of even more Americas who tone in to support his KNET Radio weekly talk show on 95.7 FM and 1450 AM Streamed on http://www.youreasttexas.com/  and on I-Phone via KNET.